Form 6-K CLPS Inc For: May 20
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of May 2022
Commission File No. 001-38505
c/o Unit 1102, 11th Floor, Millennium City III
370 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong
Hong Kong SAR
(ADDRESS OF PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICE)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ____
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ____
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant by furnishing the information contained in this form is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Yes ☐ No ☒
If “Yes” marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): 82-___
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On May 17, 2022 CLPS Incorporation (the “Company”) held an annual meeting of its shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”) in Hong Kong SAR. The record date for the Annual Meeting was March 28, 2022. As of the record date, the Company had 21,513,822 shares outstanding and entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting.
At the Annual Meeting the Company’s shareholders elected Xiao Feng Yang, Raymond Ming Hui Lin, Zhaohui Feng, Chong Seng Kee, and Jin He Shao as the Company’s directors with the following vote:
|1.||Election of Directors.|
|Xiao Feng Yang||10,363,064||53,351|
|Raymond Ming Hui Lin||10,364,222||52,193|
|Chong Seng Kee||10,363,072||53,343|
|Jin He Shao||10,363,064||53,351|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Raymond Lin|
|Name:||Raymond Ming Hui Lin|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
|Dated: May 20, 2022|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLPS Incorporation Announces Strategic Partnership with Educare Global Academy in Singapore to Develop Banking and Fintech IT Talents
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- ISS Recommends that Spirit Airlines Stockholders Vote FOR the Amended Merger Agreement with Frontier
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!