Form 6-K CHIPMOS TECHNOLOGIES For: Oct 03
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of October 2022
Commission File Number 001-37928
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC.
(Translation of Registrants Name Into English)
No. 1, R&D Rd. 1, Hsinchu Science Park
Republic of China
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
(Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.)
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC.|
|Date: October 3, 2022||By|
|Name:||S. J. Cheng|
|Title:||Chairman & President|
Hsinchu, Taiwan October 3, 2022 - ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (ChipMOS or the Company) (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services (OSAT), today announced that Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. changed its representative on the Companys Board of Directors from Mr. Bright Yeh to Mr. David Chang, a vice president of Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd., effective October 3, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PitPat became the Thanksgiving gift that made online running trendy
- 3600 Square Meters! Unilumin LED Screens Shine on and off the Pitch at the Qatar World Cup
- CDAHK Chiropractors Pushes Healthy Feeding of Children
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!