Form 6-K CEMEX SAB DE CV For: Mar 22
- Wall St ends higher, Cisco Systems jumps after forecast
- Cohen Confirms He Sold His Entire Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stake, Raising Eyebrows
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 or 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of March, 2022
Commission File Number: 001-14946
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.
(Translation of Registrants name into English)
Avenida Ricardo Margáin Zozaya #325, Colonia Valle del Campestre
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, 66265 México
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
On March 22, 2022, CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (CEMEX) (NYSE: CX) repurchased 11,130,720 CEMEX CPOs, at a weighted-average price of MXN$10.7945 per CPO pursuant to the stock repurchase program approved at the annual general ordinary shareholders meeting held on March 25, 2021 (the Program). The total amount of these CPO repurchases, excluding fees and value-added tax, was approximately MXN$120,150,557.04 (approximately U.S.$5,925,109.58 based on an exchange rate of MXN$20.2782 to U.S.$1.00 determined by Banco de México). CEMEX engaged Casa de Bolsa BBVA México, S.A. de C.V. Grupo Financiero BBVA México to execute these CPO repurchases.
As required under the laws of Mexico, any future repurchases of CEMEX CPOs by CEMEX under the Program will be announced no later than the end of the business day following the date on which such repurchases are made.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.|
|Date: March 22, 2022||By:|
|Name: Rafael Garza Lozano|
|Title: Chief Comptroller|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ontario Health Coalition response to Ford government’s plans to move seniors out of hospitals & privatize hospital diagnostics and surgeries to for-profit clinics and hospitals
- Cboe Global Markets Declares Increased Third-Quarter 2022 Dividend
- DLaw Continues to Help California Employees in Lake Tahoe, CA Through More Expansion.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!