Form 6-K CEMEX SAB DE CV For: Mar 17
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes briefly cut losses after Fed minutes
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 or 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of March, 2022
Commission File Number: 001-14946
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.
(Translation of Registrants name into English)
Avenida Ricardo Margáin Zozaya #325, Colonia Valle del Campestre
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, 66265 México
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
On March 17, 2022, CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (CEMEX) (NYSE: CX) repurchased 6,000,000 CEMEX CPOs, at a weighted-average price of MXN$10.6533 per CPO pursuant to the stock repurchase program approved at the annual general ordinary shareholders meeting held on March 25, 2021 (the Program). The total amount of these CPO repurchases, excluding fees and value-added tax, was approximately MXN$63,919,800.00 (approximately U.S.$3,109,166.52 based on an exchange rate of MXN$20.5585 to U.S.$1.00 determined by Banco de México). CEMEX engaged Casa de Bolsa BBVA México, S.A. de C.V. Grupo Financiero BBVA México to execute these CPO repurchases.
As required under the laws of Mexico, any future repurchases of CEMEX CPOs by CEMEX under the Program will be announced no later than the end of the business day following the date on which such repurchases are made.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.
|Date: March 17, 2022||By:||/s/ Rafael Garza Lozano|
|Name: Rafael Garza Lozano|
|Title: Chief Comptroller|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Mining Retains Geologist Michael Biste to Prepare for Gold Mining
- Jemincare Announces Exclusive License Agreement with Genentech to Develop and Commercialize Novel Oral Androgen Receptor Degrader
- HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT PAUL KAGAME TO DELIVER OPENING KEYNOTE AT MWC AFRICA 2022 IN KIGALI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!