Form 6-K CEMEX SAB DE CV For: Feb 10
- Wall Street climbs, adding to recent gains as megacaps rise
- Hedge Fund Third Point Takes New Stake in Walt Disney (DIS)
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 or 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of February
Commission File Number: 001-14946
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.
(Translation of Registrants name into English)
Avenida Ricardo Margáin Zozaya #325, Colonia Valle del Campestre,
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León 66265, México
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Fourth quarter 2021 results for CEMEX Latam Holdings, S.A., an indirect subsidiary of CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) (CEMEX).
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.|
Date: February 10, 2022
/s/ Rafael Garza Lozano
Name: Rafael Garza Lozano
Title: Chief Comptroller
|1.||Fourth quarter 2021 results for CEMEX Latam Holdings, S.A., an indirect subsidiary of CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) (CEMEX).|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mooresville Auto Repair Center Two Fingers Automotive Announces Personnel Changes
- vTv Therapeutics Announces 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Bridge Biotherapeutics Receives FDA Authorization to Proceed with Phase 2 Study of BBT-877
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!