Form 6-K CEMEX SAB DE CV For: Apr 28
- Wall St ends higher, Cisco Systems jumps after forecast
- Cohen Confirms He Sold His Entire Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stake, Raising Eyebrows
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 or 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of April, 2022
Commission File Number: 001-14946
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.
(Translation of Registrants name into English)
Avenida Ricardo Margáin Zozaya #325, Colonia Valle del Campestre,
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León 66265, México
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
First quarter 2022 results for CEMEX Latam Holdings, S.A., an indirect subsidiary of CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) (CEMEX).
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Name: Rafael Garza Lozano|
|Title: Chief Comptroller|
|1.||First quarter 2022 results for CEMEX Latam Holdings, S.A., an indirect subsidiary of CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) (CEMEX).|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Just Energy Announces Approval of SISP, Stalking Horse Transaction Agreement, SISP Support Agreement and Stay Extension
- Ontario Health Coalition response to Ford government’s plans to move seniors out of hospitals & privatize hospital diagnostics and surgeries to for-profit clinics and hospitals
- Verano Announces the Opening of MÜV Hollywood, the Company’s 56th Florida Location and 110th Nationwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!