Form 6-K Bruush Oral Care Inc. For: Mar 21
- Shares mixed, Nvidia surge offsets jitters over debt ceiling vote
- Nvidia surges past $1 trillion valuation amid boom in AI interest
- Analysts rush to raise Broadcom (AVGO) numbers on strong chip orders; Shares gain
- Cathie Wood says Nvidia too expensive, Tesla to benefit from AI boom
- Jet used by Tesla CEO Elon Musk lands in China - Reuters
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
|For the month of||March 2023|
|Commission File Number||001-41460|
Bruush Oral Care Inc.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
128 West Hastings Street, Unit 210
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1G8
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
|Form 20-F||☒||Form 40-F||☐|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM 6-K REPORT
On March 20, 2023, Bruush Oral Care Inc. (the “Company”) closed its issuance of an unsecured promissory note in a principal amount of US$2,749,412 (the “Note”) to a single investor. The Note was issued at an original issue discount of 15% and matures on July 18, 2023. The Note contains customary and standard representations and warranties, covenants, and events of default. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of $2,337,000 for working capital, growth capital, and other general corporate purposes.
The description of the Note set forth above is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the Note, which is attached hereto as Exhibit 10.1.
|10.1||Form of Promissory Note|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Bruush Oral Care Inc.|
|Date:||March 21, 2023||By:||/s/ Aneil Singh Manhas|
|Name:||Aneil Singh Manhas|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Advantage Corporation to Participate in the Stifel 2023 Cross Sector Insight Conference
- Phillips Edison & Company to Present at Nareit REITweek 2023 Investor Conference
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!