Form 6-K Banco Santander, S.A. For: Jun 03
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of June, 2022
Commission File Number: 001-12518
Banco Santander, S.A.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
Ciudad Grupo Santander
28660 Boadilla del Monte (Madrid) Spain
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
|Form 20-F||Form 40-F|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Banco Santander, S.A.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|1||Report of Other Relevant Information dated June 3, 2022|
Banco Santander, S.A., in compliance with the Securities Market legislation, hereby communicates the following:
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Banco Santander, S.A. (the “Issuer”) hereby announces that, in relation to the “Issuance of Banco Santander, S.A Mortgage Covered Bonds Series 4ª – June 2017” (“Emisión de Cédulas Hipotecarias Banco Santander, S.A. Serie 4ª – Junio 2017”), with ISIN code ES0413900491, for a total amount of two billion euros (EUR 2,000,000,000), the Final Conditions of which were registered with the registries of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission on 27 June 2017, it intends to carry out on 7 June 2022 the total redemption and cancellation of the issue amounting up to two billion euros (EUR 2,000,000,000). The redemption and cancellation to be carried out on 7 June 2022 will be implemented through the early cancellation of twenty (20,000) mortgage covered bonds with a nominal value of one hundred thousand euros (EUR 100,000) each.
All the mortgage covered bonds to be early redeemed and cancelled are held by the Issuer.
This is hereby reported as other relevant information for the appropriate purposes.
Boadilla del Monte (Madrid), 3 June 2022
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Banco Santander, S.A.|
|Date:||June 3, 2022||By:||/s/ Pedro de Mingo Kaminouchi|
|Name:||Pedro de Mingo Kaminouchi|
|Title:||Head of Regulatory Compliance|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Public health experts underscore importance of flu vaccinations to help reduce health inequities among high-risk populations
- NIHR and Sanofi Announce First Patient Enrolled in Large European Clinical Study to Investigate Protection Against RSV, the Leading Cause of Infant Hospitalisation Worldwide
- Bayer Launches ForGround, a Unique Sustainable Agriculture Platform Focused on Transforming How Farmers and Companies Collaborate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!