Form 6-K BROOKFIELD Corp /ON/ For: Mar 21
- Shares mixed, Nvidia surge offsets jitters over debt ceiling vote
- Nvidia surges past $1 trillion valuation amid boom in AI interest
- Analysts rush to raise Broadcom (AVGO) numbers on strong chip orders; Shares gain
- Cathie Wood says Nvidia too expensive, Tesla to benefit from AI boom
- Jet used by Tesla CEO Elon Musk lands in China - Reuters
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of March 2023
Commission File Number: 001-15160
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
Brookfield Place, Suite 100, 181 Bay Street, P.O. Box 762 Toronto, Ontario,
Canada M5J 2T3
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover
of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F [ ] Form 40-F [ X ]
|99.1||Code Of Business Conduct And Ethics|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: March 21, 2023||/s/ Swati Mandava|
|Senior Vice President, Legal & Regulatory|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Partners Value Investments Inc. Announces Q1 2023 Interim Results
- Appian to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Malibu Boats, Inc. to Participate at the Baird 2023 Global Consumer Technology & Services Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!