Form 6-K BANCO SANTANDER CHILE For: Jun 13
- Wall Street jumps over 1% to start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing activity slowest in almost 2-1/2 years in September-ISM
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Issuer
to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Commission File Number: 001-14554
Banco Santander Chile
Santander Chile Bank
(Translation of Registrant’s Name into English)
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
|Form 20-F||☒||Form 40-F||☐|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the Registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934:
If “Yes” is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): N/A
|99.1||Banco Santander-Chile and Subsidiaries Consolidated Financial Information as of May 31, 2022|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Cristian Florence|
Date: June 13, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Will AMC Entertainment (AMC) Be On Your List Of Penny Stocks In 2022?
- CSE Bulletin: Name Change, Consolidation and Symbol Change - Inactive Designation - Gravitas Financial Inc. (GFI)
- MERKLE STANDARD REACHES 3.1 EH/s OF TOTAL OPERATING CAPACITY, EXPANDS ITS FOOTPRINT TO THE EAST COAST
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!