Form 6-K BANCO SANTANDER CHILE For: Jul 27
- Wall Street jumps over 1% to start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing activity slowest in almost 2-1/2 years in September-ISM
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Commission File Number: 001-14554
Banco Santander Chile
Santander Chile Bank
(Translation of Registrant’s Name into English)
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
|Form 20-F||☒||Form 40-F||☐|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the Registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934:
If “Yes” is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): N/A
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Cristian Florence|
Date: July 27, 2022
Santiago, July 27, 2022
Solange Berstein Jáuregui
Financial Market Committee
|Change in management at Banco Santander Chile|
In accordance with the provisions of articles 9 and 10 of Securities Market Law No. 18,045, and other pertinent legal regulations, I comply with informing you as a material fact that Mr. Miguel Mata Huerta leaves the position of Chief Executive Officer of Banco Santander – Chile as of August 1, 2022. He will be replaced from that day on by Mr. Román Blanco Reinosa, an executive with vast experience in the Santander Group.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Mr. Mata will continue collaborating for the time necessary to carry out an adequate transition.
The foregoing was approved in an extraordinary session of the Board of Banco Santander – Chile held today, thanking Mr. Miguel Mata for his contribution to the Bank in Chile and Grupo Santander.
Claudio Melandri Hinojosa
|c.c.:||Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago.|
|Bolsa Electrónica de Chile.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InvestorNewsBreaks – PlantX Life Inc. (CSE: VEGA) (Frankfurt: WNT1) (OTCQB: PLTXD) Announces Partnership to Leverage Ecommerce Fulfillment Capabilities
- Matt Homer, Cryptocurrency Investment Leader and Former Executive Deputy Superintendent of the Research and Innovation Division at the New York Department of Financial Services, Becomes Senior Advisor
- Sodexo’s HONOR Recognized as a Top 25 Employee Resource Group during the 2022 Global ERG Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!