Form 6-K BANCO SANTANDER CHILE For: Jul 15
- Futures fall as high oil prices stoke inflation worries; Tesla falls
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- UBS Sees Over 25% Upside Potential in Apple Shares as iPhone Demand Remains Strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Issuer
to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Commission File Number: 001-14554
Banco Santander Chile
Santander Chile Bank
(Translation of Registrant’s Name into English)
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
|Form 20-F||☒||Form 40-F||☐|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the Registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934:
If “Yes” is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): N/A
|99.1||Consolidated Interim Financial Statements as of March 31, 2022 and 2021 and December 31, 2021|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Cristian Florence|
Date: July 15, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Santander Chile: Announces Third 2022 Analyst and Investor Webcast / Conference Call
- MassMutual Dedicates Additional $100 Million to Invest in Diverse, First-Time Fund Managers
- Macquarie’s Global Carbon invests in carbon offsets projects consultancy EP Carbon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!