Form 6-K Allego N.V. For: Sep 22
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of September 2023
Commission File Number: 001-41329
(Translation of registrants name into English)
Westervoortsedijk 73 KB
6827 AV Arnhem, the Netherlands
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
The information and related exhibit contained in this Report on Form 6-K are hereby incorporated by reference into Allego N.V.s (i) Registration Statement on Form F-4 (File No. 333-274205), as amended, (ii) Registration Statement on Form S-8 (File No. 333-272151) and (iii) post-effective Amendment No. 2 to Form F-1 in the Registration Statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-264056).
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM 6-K REPORT
The following press release is furnished hereto:
|99.1||Press Release, dated September 22, 2023|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: September 22, 2023||By:|
|Name: Mathieu Bonnet|
|Title: Chief Executive Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allego (ALLG) declares pilot for high-power EV truck charging a success
- Howmet’s Protection of the F-35 Program Despite Lockheed Martin’s Actions
- Los Andes Copper Announces Election to Issue Common Shares in Satisfaction of US$14 Million Convertible Debenture Interest Payment Obligations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!