Form 6-K AURORA CANNABIS INC For: Dec 05
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO
RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of December 2022
Commission File No. 001-38691
AURORA CANNABIS INC.
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
500-10355 Jasper Avenue,
Canada T5J 1Y6
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F
Form 20-F ☐ Form 40-F ☒
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1) ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7) ☐
INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE
This Form 6-K is hereby filed and incorporated by reference in the registrant’s Registration Statement on Form F-10 (File No. 333-249680).
|99.1||News release dated December 5, 2022|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
AURORA CANNABIS INC.
/s/ Glen Ibbott
Chief Financial Officer
Date: December 5, 2022
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Iris, Twist, Sunlight and Gaia and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Celebrity Dentist Joins Montclair Dental Spa to Offer Frontier Porcelain Veneers
- Mr. Security Camera rebrands as MSC Integration to reflect its evolution in the security industry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!