Form 6-K ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP For: Oct 04
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of October 2022
Commission File Number: 001-39663
Absolute Software Corporation
(Exact name of Registrant as specified in its charter)
(Translation of Registrants name)
Four Bentall Centre, 1055 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V7X 1K8 Canada
(Address and telephone number of registrants principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
☐ Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Absolute Software Corporation|
|Date: October 4, 2022||By:|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Form 6-K Exhibit Index
|99.1||Press Release dated October 4, 2022.|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Absolute Software Unveils New Product Innovations for Resilient Zero Trust
- Statement from SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman on the U.S. Department of Defense’s New Office of Strategic Capital
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Twitter, and Rite Aid, Compass, and Polished and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!