Form 497VPI C M LIFE VARIABLE LIFE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Supplement dated August 11, 2022
to the Prospectus, Initial Summary Prospectus, and Updating Summary Prospectus
dated May 1, 2022 for
C.M. Life Electrum SelectSM
Issued by C.M. Life Insurance Company
and to the Prospectus and Updating Summary Prospectus
dated May 1, 2022 for
Issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
|THIS SUPPLEMENT MUST BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR PROSPECTUS. PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.|
This supplement amends certain information in the above-referenced prospectuses:
Effective September 1, 2022, T. Rowe Price International Ltd will be added as an investment sub-adviser to the T. Rowe Price Limited-Term Bond Portfolio.
If you have questions about this supplement or your product, you may contact your registered representative, visit us online at www.massmutual.com/contact-us, or call our Administrative Office at (800) 665-2654. The Administrative Office is open Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
For more information about the fund, read the fund prospectus. Prospectuses are available on our website at www.massmutual.com.
|page 1 of 1||(PS22_04)|
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Public Sector Retirement Educators Announce ADA Compliant Employee Training
- SHEIN CELEBRATED "ROCK THE RUNWAY: SHEIN FOR ALL", ITS FW22 FASHION SHOW
- Canadian Red Cross launches appeal for Hurricane Fiona
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!