Form 497K PRUDENTIAL SERIES FUND
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE PRUDENTIAL SERIES FUND
PSF Natural Resources Portfolio
Supplement dated May 25, 2022 to the
Currently Effective Summary Prospectus, Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information
This supplement should be read in conjunction with the currently effective Prospectus (the Prospectus) and Statement of Additional Information (SAI) for The Prudential Series Fund (the Trust) and the Summary Prospectus relating to the PSF Natural Resources Portfolio (the Portfolio), a series of the Trust. The Portfolio discussed in this supplement may not be available under your variable contract. For more information about the portfolios available under your variable contract, please refer to your contract prospectus.
On May 17, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) announced that Allianz Global Investors U.S. LLC (AllianzGI), which currently serves as a subadviser to the Portfolio, agreed to plead guilty to criminal securities fraud in connection with an options trading strategy that was unrelated to the Portfolio. As a consequence, AllianzGI is disqualified from providing subadvisory services to registered investment companies, including the Portfolio, and the SEC has granted AllianzGI a brief transition period to transition subadvisory responsibilities for the Portfolio to another subadviser. AllianzGI will continue to serve as the Portfolio’s subadviser until replaced by one or more subadvisers. The Manager expects that AllianzGI will be replaced as subadviser to the Portfolio by no later than July 26, 2022. Portfolio shareholders will receive additional information regarding any such subadviser replacement(s) after the Board has approved the subadviser change.
THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD BE READ AND RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- James McArthur AG Morgan Scholarship for Finance Students is Now Available
- Apollo Brokers Partners with SecurityScorecard
- EnerGeo Alliance Urges Administration to Release Gulf of Mexico Permits in the Wake of the Proposed Five-Year Program Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!