Form 497K Nushares ETF Trust
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NUVEEN ESG U.S. AGGREGATE BOND ETF
SUPPLEMENT DATED SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
TO THE SUMMARY PROSPECTUS DATED NOVEMBER 30, 2020
In the Fund Summary section, the tables and disclosure under the sections titled Fees and Expenses of the FundAnnual Fund Operating Expenses and Example are deleted in their entirety and replaced with the following:
Annual Fund Operating Expenses
(expenses that you pay each year as a percentage of the value of your investment)
Distribution and/or Service (12b-1) Fees
Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses
1 Restated to reflect a reduction in the Funds contractual management fee effective September 28, 2021.
The following example is intended to help you compare the cost of investing in the Fund with the cost of investing in other funds. The example assumes that you invest $10,000 in the Fund for the time periods indicated and then sell all your shares at the end of a period. The example also assumes that your investment has a 5% return each year and that the Funds operating expenses remain the same. The example does not reflect brokerage commissions that you may pay when you purchase and sell Fund shares. Although your actual costs may be higher or lower, based on these assumptions your costs would be:
PLEASE KEEP THIS WITH YOUR FUNDS PROSPECTUS
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crypto Eats is set to take a large slice of the $16.6 billion delivery app market
- Arthur A. Gianelli to receive Healthcare Leaders of New York (HLNY) 2021 Award of Distinction
- Milken Institute Global Conference Opens October 17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!