Form 497K Guggenheim Variable Fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guggenheim Variable Funds Trust
702 King Farm Blvd., Suite 200
Rockville, Maryland 20850
Supplement Dated January 31, 2023
to the currently effective Summary Prospectus dated May 1, 2022, as may be supplemented
from time to time, for Series E (Total Return Bond Series) (the Fund)
This supplement provides updated information beyond that contained in the Summary Prospectus and should be read in conjunction with the Summary Prospectus.
Effective immediately, Evan L. Serdensky is added as a portfolio manager of the Fund. Accordingly, the table in the section of the Summary Prospectus entitled Management of the Fund is deleted in its entirety and replaced as follows to include Mr. Serdensky:
Experience with the
|Primary Title with Investment Manager|
|Anne B. Walsh||Since 2012|| |
Managing Partner, Chief Investment Officer and
|Steven H. Brown||Since 2016|| |
Chief Investment Officer, Total Return and Macro Strategies, and
Senior Managing Director and Portfolio Manager
|Adam J. Bloch||Since 2016||Managing Director and Portfolio Manager|
|Evan L. Serdensky||Since January 2023||Director and Portfolio Manager|
Each portfolio manager is primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of the Fund.
Please Retain This Supplement for Future Reference
- Wall St rises as bank fears fade, focus on inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Alibaba's (BABA) logistics unit Cainiao pursuing IPO at over $20B valuation - Bloomberg
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Roku (ROKU) stock gains on plans to cut 200 jobs, 6% of workforce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Achieve Life Sciences (ACHV) Announces Board Changes
- Guggenheim upgrades Accolade (ACCD) to Buy after hosting management at investor meetings
- Guggenheim Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Buy on price increases and cost management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!