Form 497K ADVISORS' INNER CIRCLE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
THE ADVISORS’ INNER CIRCLE FUND
Acadian Emerging Markets Portfolio
Supplement dated September 20, 2021
Summary Prospectus and Prospectus,
each dated March 1, 2021.
This supplement provides new and additional information beyond that contained in the Summary Prospectus and Prospectus and should be read in conjunction with the Summary Prospectus and Prospectus.
Effective October 1, 2021, Investor Class Shares, Y Class Shares and I Class Shares of the Fund are available for purchase by new investors. Accordingly, all references to the contrary are hereby deleted from the Summary Prospectus and Prospectus.
Please retain this supplement for future reference.
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CPABC: B.C.’s labour market tightening as workforce up over 150,000 positions since September 2020
- Canada's Leading Executives Share Learnings and Insights on the Pandemic
- Publicis Groupe: Notification of Share Repurchase Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!