Form 497J iSHARES TRUST
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarah R. Crespi
60 State Street
Mail Stop BO7-19-4
Boston, MA 02109
Tel +1 617 357 1283
August 9, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
iShares Trust (the Trust)
Securities Act File No. 333-92935;
Investment Company Act File No. 811-09729
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and on behalf of the Trust, please accept this letter as certification that the Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information for the iShares Investment Grade Corporate Bond BuyWrite Strategy ETF, each dated August 8, 2022, do not differ from those contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 2,572 to the Trusts Registration Statement on Form N-1A, filed electronically on August 8, 2022.
|Sarah R. Crespi|
- Nasdaq boosted by Tesla, rate hike worries linger
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar gains on euro after inflation data, sterling falls
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capitolis Selected to Crain's 2022 Best Places to Work in New York City
- SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING ON POPULAR 2023 FORESTER SUV
- End of Day Message
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!