Form 497J WisdomTree Trust
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
245 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10167
August 2, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F. Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Attention: File Room
WisdomTree Trust (the Trust)
File Nos. 333-132380 and 811-21864
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, please accept this letter as certification that the Prospectuses of the U.S. Equity Funds and the International Equity Funds, and the Statement of Additional Information for the above-referenced Registrant does not differ from the Prospectuses and the Statement of Additional Information contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 802 (the Amendment) to the Registrants Registration Statement on Form N-1A. The Amendment was filed electronically on July 28, 2021 (Accession No. 0001193125-21-227568).
Any comments or questions with respect to this filing should be directed to my attention at (917) 267-3855.
Very truly yours,
W. John McGuire, Esq.
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!