Form 497J SmartTrust 526
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
& Walsh, Inc.
2001 Route 46, Waterview Plaza
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
July 23, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: SmartTrust 526 (the “Fund”)
(File No. 333-255289) (CIK# 1824898)
In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”) this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement of Form S-6 for the above captioned Fund does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. The most recent amendment to the registration statement was filed electronically with the Commission on July 22, 2021.
|Very truly yours,|
|By: Hennion & Walsh, Inc.|
|By||/s/ KEVIN D. MAHN|
|Kevin D. Mahn|
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inter Pipeline and Brookfield Infrastructure Provide Update on Strategic Transaction and Executive Transition Plan
- INVESTOR ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action Lawsuits filed on behalf of HNST, SAM, WDH Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Concho, ATI, HyreCar, and The Honest Company and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!