Form 497J Series Portfolios Trust
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Series Portfolios Trust
c/o U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
615 East Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
January 31, 2023
VIA EDGAR TRANSMISSION
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: SERIES PORTFOLIOS TRUST (the “Trust”)
Securities Act Registration No. 333-206240
Investment Company Act Registration No: 811-23084
Dear Sir or Madam:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, and the regulations thereunder, the Trust, on behalf of its series, Subversive Metaverse ETF, hereby certifies that the forms of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(b) or (c) would not have differed from that contained in the most recent amendment dated January 27, 2023, and filed electronically as Post-Effective Amendment No. 162 to the Trust’s Registration Statement on Form N‑1A on January 27, 2023.
If you have any additional questions or require further information, please contact the undersigned at (414) 516-1652.
/s/ Adam W. Smith
Adam W. Smith
Secretary of Series Portfolios Trust
- Wall St ends higher as Yellen vows actions to safeguard deposits
- Wall Street digests Powell's comments on banks, rate cuts and inflation
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise; Analyst optimistic
- Block (SQ) shares plunge after Hindenburg claims it misleads investors with 'inflated metrics'
- Coinbase Wells Notice: Oppenheimer cuts; Mizuho says a third of revenue could be affected
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir Awarded Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) Renewal to Support Financial Criminal Investigations
- Rushnet, Inc Investment Partners Remain Confident in heliosDX Overall Strategy; Restructures Debt
- The Metals Company Provides Q4 2022 and FY 2022 Corporate Update and Key Strategic and Financial Announcements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!