Form 497J Pacer Funds Trust
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacer Funds Trust
c/o U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
615 E. Michigan St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
September 21, 2021
VIA EDGAR TRANSMISSION
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
Re: Pacer Funds Trust (the “Trust”)
File No.: 333-258895
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, the Trust hereby certifies that the form of the Combined Proxy Statement/Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(b) or (c) would not have differed from that contained in Pre-Effective Amendment No. 1 to the Trust’s Registration Statement on Form N-14, which was electronically filed with the Commission on September 16, 2021 and declared effective on September 20, 2021.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact me at email@example.com.
/s/ Alyssa Bernard
Assistant Vice President
U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
as Administrator for the Trust
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XORTX Therapeutics Announces Closing of US$12 Million Public Offering
- Instadose Pharma Corp. Announces Vote
- NEXT WEEK: SBA Administrator Will Visit Seattle To Highlight Economic Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!