Form 497J NUVEEN MULTISTATE TRUST
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed pursuant to Rule 497(j)
Registration Nos. 333-14729 and 811-07755
[ON CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP LETTERHEAD]
June 30, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of the Registrant, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the Securities Act), this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement on Form N-1A (the Registration Statement) of the Registrant and its series, Nuveen California High Yield Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen California Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen Connecticut Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen Massachusetts Municipal Bond Fund, Nuveen New Jersey Municipal Bond Fund and Nuveen New York Municipal Bond Fund, does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) of the Securities Act. Post-Effective Amendment No. 52, which was the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 28, 2022.
If you have any questions or comments, please telephone the undersigned at (312) 845-3484.
|Very truly yours,|
|CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP|
|By:||/s/ Morrison C. Warren|
|Morrison C. Warren|
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ENHERTU® Approved in the U.S. as the First HER2 Directed Therapy for Patients with Previously Treated HER2 Mutant Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Poor Pay More: Food Inflation is Hitting Developing Countries Harder, Tridge Study Finds
- Experts Warn Against Biden's Proposed 1031 Exchange Limits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!