Form 497J NUVEEN INVESTMENT TRUST
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed pursuant to Rule 497(j)
Registration Nos. 333-33607 and 811-08333
[ON CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP LETTERHEAD]
November 30, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Nuveen Investment Trust II (the Registrant)
File No. 333-33607
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of the Registrant, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the Securities Act), this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A (the Registration Statement) of the Registrant and its series, Nuveen Dividend Growth Fund, Nuveen Global Dividend Growth Fund, Nuveen International Dividend Growth Fund, Nuveen International Small Cap Fund and Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG Fund, does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) of the Securities Act. Post-Effective Amendment No. 198, which was the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 28, 2022.
If you have any questions or comments, please telephone the undersigned at (312) 845-3484.
|Very truly yours,|
|CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LLP|
|Morrison C. Warren|
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Look at Data on Biosense Webster's Investigational Pulsed Field Ablation Platform Presented at AF Symposium 2023
- PriceSmart Announces 7.0% Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend; Voting Results from the 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders; Appointment of New Director
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against BioLineRx, Enovix, Southwest Airlines, and Y-mAbs and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!