Form 497J MORGAN STANLEY INSTITUTI
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
of the Americas
+1 212 698 3500 Main
+1 212 698 3599 Fax
September 17, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
|Re:||Morgan Stanley Institutional Fund, Inc.|
|File Nos. 33-23166; 811-05624|
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of Morgan Stanley Institutional Fund, Inc. (“Registrant”) and pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), I hereby certify that (i) the prospectus and statement of additional information contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 248 to Registrant’s Registration Statement on Form N-1A, filed on September 13, 2021, constituting the most recent amendment to this Registration Statement (the “Amendment”), that would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) under the Securities Act would not have differed from those contained in the Amendment, and (ii) the text of the Amendment was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 13, 2021, accession number 0001133228-21-004782.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 212.698.3526 (tel) or 212.698.3599 (fax).
|Very truly yours,|
|/s/ Allison Fumai|
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Coupa Software (COUP) PT Lowered to $337 at Morgan Stanley After Management Meeting
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Beats on Margins but Slowing Retail Sales Implies Future Risk, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Underweight
- UPDATE: Amphenol (APH) PT Raised to $80 at Morgan Stanley, Weakness is Supply Driven
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!