Form 497J LEGG MASON PARTNERS INCO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROPES & GRAY LLP
800 BOYLSTON STREET
BOSTON, MA 02199-3600
|Adam M. Schlichtmann|
|August 3, 2021|| |
T +1 617 951 7114
F +1 617 235 7346
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
Legg Mason Partners Income Trust (the Registrant)
(Registration Nos. 002-96408 and 811-04254)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act), the undersigned has been authorized by the Registrant to submit this filing in lieu of a filing under Rule 497(c) under the Securities Act, and to certify (a) that the forms of prospectus and statement of additional information used with respect to Western Asset Intermediate-Term Municipals Fund, Western Asset New Jersey Municipals Fund, Western Asset New York Municipals Fund and Western Asset Pennsylvania Municipals Fund, each a series of the Registrant, do not differ from those contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 383 to the Registrants Registration Statement (Amendment No. 383), and (b) that Amendment No. 383 was filed electronically.
Any questions or comments regarding this matter should be directed to the undersigned at (617) 951-7114.
Very truly yours,
Adam M. Schlichtmann
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agra Ventures Announces Change of Auditor
- Pipedrive Teams Up With World Cleanup Day as a Supporting Partner to Help Rid Our Planet of Trash
- Exelixis Announces Detailed Phase 1b Results from Cohort 6 of COSMIC-021 Trial in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Presented at ESMO 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!