Form 497J Innovator ETFs Trust
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
[CHAPMAN AND CUTLER LETTERHEAD]
December 3, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
|Re: Innovator ETFs Trust
(Registration Nos. 333-146827 and 811-22135)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of the Innovator ETFs Trust (the “Registrant”), in accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”), this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A (the “Registration Statement”) of the Registrant for Innovator U.S Equity Buffer ETFTM – December, Innovator U.S. Equity Power Buffer ETFTM – December and Innovator U.S. Equity Ultra Buffer ETFTM – December, each a series of the Registrant, does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) of the Securities Act. Post-Effective Amendment No. 751 was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 1, 2021.
If we may cooperate with you in any way in the processing of this registration statement, please telephone the undersigned at (312) 845‑3273.
Very truly yours,
Chapman and Cutler llp
|/s/ Walter L. Draney|
|Walter L Draney|
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Brookshire Builds Joint Venture Partnerships with Private Equity, Family Offices and Global Top 50 International Banks
- Signify reports full-year sales of EUR 6.9 billion, operational profitability of 11.6% and a free cash flow of EUR 614 million
- SoftBank Group Announces Management Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!