Form 497J Hartford Funds Exchange-
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hartford Funds Exchange-Traded Trust
690 Lee Road
Wayne, Pennsylvania 19087
September 20, 2021
VIA ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
RE: Hartford Funds Exchange-Traded Trust (the Trust) (SEC File Nos. 333-215165 and 811-23222)
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please be advised that in lieu of filing a copy of the form of prospectus and statement of additional information being used in connection with the offering of shares of Hartford Sustainable Income ETF, a new series of the Trust, under Rule 497(c) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act), we hereby certify the following pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act:
That the form of prospectus and statement of additional information that would have been filed under Rule 497(c) of the Securities Act would not have differed from that contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 34 to the Trusts registration statement (the Amendment) filed on September 15, 2021; and
That the text of the Amendment was filed electronically with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2021.
No fees are required in connection with this filing. If you have any questions concerning this filing, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned at 610-386-4077.
/s/ Lisa D. Zeises
Lisa D. Zeises
John V. OHanlon, Esq.
- Tesla, PayPal lift S&P 500 and Nasdaq ahead of Big Tech earnings
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PLAY will Present Third Quarter 2021 Results on Friday, November 5, 2021
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Cajun Global LLC 2021-1 Senior Secured Notes
- PRESS RELEASE: BIGBEN: 1st Half year 2021/22 Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!