Form 497J Global X Funds
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global X Funds
605 Third Avenue, 43rd Fl
New York, NY 10158
February 8, 2023
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: Global X Funds (“Trust”)
File Nos. 333-151713, 811-22209
Ladies and Gentlemen:
On behalf of Global X Funds (the "Registrant") and pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), I hereby certify that (i) the prospectus and statement of additional information for the series of Global X Funds contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 703 to the Registrant's Registration Statement on Form N-1A (the "Amendment"), filed on February 6, 2023 and effective February 6, 2023, which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(c) under the Securities Act, would not have differed from the prospectus and statement of additional information contained in the Amendment, and (ii) the text of the Amendment was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 6, 2023, accession number 0001432353-23-000051.
Please do not hesitate to call me at (646) 716-3239 if you have any questions regarding the foregoing. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
/s/ Susan Lively
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F3 Hits Strongest Hole to Date 3.82m of Off-scale (>65,535 cps)
- Transactions in connection with share buy-back program
- Indkaldelse til ordinær generalforsamling i Investeringsforeningen Nordea Invest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!