Form 497J GUGGENHEIM DEFINED PORTF
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
September 20, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street NE
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: Guggenheim Defined Portfolios, Series 2157
File No. 333-258117
Ladies and Gentlemen:
In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”), this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement on Form S-6 (the “Registration Statement”) of the above-referenced Series does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. Amendment No. 1, which was the most recent amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Commission on September 17, 2021.
Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC
Vice President and Secretary
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming $1.1 Billion IPO of Vita Coco Company (COCO) Stock
- Cavinder Twins Partner With Fantasy Sports App Sleeper In First Deal Of Its Kind
- 8 Things to Know About Hot Dog Chain Portillo's (PTLO) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!