Form 497J Franklin Templeton ETF
ONE FRANKLIN PARKWAY
SAN MATEO, CA 94403-1906
September 22, 2023
Filed Via EDGAR (CIK #0001655589)
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street NE
Washington, DC 20549
RE: Franklin Templeton ETF Trust ("Registrant")
File Nos. 333-208873 and 811-23124
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the forms of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(c) do not differ from those contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 107 to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A, which was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2023.
FRANKLIN TEMPLETON ETF TRUST
/s/ Harris Goldblat
Vice President and Secretary
- Wall Street modestly higher on mixed Fed messages, strong GDP data
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BeiGene to Host ASH Investor Meeting in Person and via Webcast on December 10, 2023
- TAG Oil Reports Q2 2024 Results
- Pinnacle Bancshares Declares $0.27 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!