Form 497J Franklin Alternative
ONE FRANKLIN PARKWAY
SAN MATEO, CA 94403-1906
October 4, 2023
Filed Via EDGAR (CIK #0001535538)
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street NE
Washington, DC 20549
RE: Franklin Alternative Strategies Funds ("Registrant")
File Nos. 333-189667 and 811-22641
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the forms of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(c) do not differ from those contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 31 to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A, which was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 26, 2023.
Franklin Alternative Strategies Funds
/s/ Alexander Y. Kymn
Alexander Y. Kymn
Vice President and Secretary
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newmont Announces Successful Early Tender Results for the Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
- NOTICE - CHEMISTREE CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURE INTEREST PAYMENT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!