Form 497J FT 9773
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P. 120 EAST LIBERTY DRIVE WHEATON, ILLINOIS 60187 December 8, 2021 Securities and Exchange Commission 100 F Street NE Washington D.C. 20549 Attn: Filing Desk, Stop 1-4 Re: FT 9773 (File No. 333-260346) (CIK No. 1879674) Gentlemen: In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act") this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement on Form S-6 for the above captioned Trust does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. Amendment No. 1, which was the most recent Amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Commission on December 6, 2021. Very truly yours, FT 9773, Registrant /s/ First Trust Portfolios L.P. By: FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P., Depositor
- Futures slide as Ukraine tensions weigh at start of crucial week
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crenshaw Communications Reports Record Growth for 2021
- Primergy Solar’s Iron Point, Hot Pot Projects Approved by Nevada Public Utilities Commission
- MINILUXE ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH CANADIAN BEAUTY INFLUENCER VERONICA CHU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!