Form 497J FT 9623
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P. 120 EAST LIBERTY DRIVE WHEATON, ILLINOIS 60187 September 20, 2021 Securities and Exchange Commission 100 F Street NE Washington D.C. 20549 Attn: Filing Desk, Stop 1-4 Re: FT 9623 (File No. 333-258558) (CIK No. 1865813) Gentlemen: In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act") this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement on Form S-6 for the above captioned Trust does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. Amendment No. 1, which was the most recent Amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Commission on September 16, 2021. Very truly yours, FT 9623, Registrant /s/ First Trust Portfolios L.P. By: FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P., Depositor
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pueblo Viejo Progresses Life-Extension Project
- BuzBuz Capital and Inolife R&D Announce Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- Worldwide Webb Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $200,000,000 Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!