Form 497J FT 9599
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P. 120 EAST LIBERTY DRIVE WHEATON, ILLINOIS 60187 September 20, 2021 Securities and Exchange Commission 100 F Street NE Washington D.C. 20549 Attn: Filing Desk, Stop 1-4 Re: FT 9599 (File No. 333-258352) (CIK No. 1865004) Gentlemen: In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act") this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement on Form S-6 for the above captioned Trust does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. Amendment No. 1, which was the most recent Amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Commission on September 16, 2021. Very truly yours, FT 9599, Registrant /s/ First Trust Portfolios L.P. By: FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P., Depositor
- Tesla, PayPal lift S&P 500 and Nasdaq ahead of Big Tech earnings
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Banque: PILLAR III Report full-year 2020 "Amended version dated 2021/10/25" is now available on the rcibs.com website
- CannabisNewsBreaks – CWCBExpo Names CannabisNewsWire as Official Newswire for NYC’s CWCBExpo
- Blue Origin and Sierra Space Developing Commercial Space Station
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!