Form 497J FT 10233
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P. 120 EAST LIBERTY DRIVE WHEATON, ILLINOIS 60187 August 9, 2022 Securities and Exchange Commission 100 F Street NE Washington D.C. 20549 Attn: Filing Desk, Stop 1-4 Re: FT 10233 (File No. 333-265758) (CIK No. 1928593) Gentlemen: In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act") this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement on Form S-6 for the above captioned Trust does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. Amendment No. 1, which was the most recent Amendment to the Registration Statement, was filed electronically with the Commission on August 5, 2022. Very truly yours, FT 10233, Registrant /s/ First Trust Portfolios L.P. By: FIRST TRUST PORTFOLIOS L.P., Depositor
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Medical Marijuana Doctors Are Offering Medical Marijuana Cards for Eligible Candidates
- The Globe and Mail Announces That LeddarTech Has Been Selected as One of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!