Form 497J FRANKLIN NEW YORK TAX
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ONE FRANKLIN PARKWAY
SAN MATEO, CA 94403-1906
July 5, 2022
Filed Via EDGAR (CIK # 0000703112)
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street NE
Washington, DC 20549
RE: Franklin New York Tax Free Income Fund (Registrant)
File Nos. 002-77880 and 811-03479
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the forms of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(c) do not differ from those contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 59 to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A, which was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 24, 2022.
FRANKLIN NEW YORK TAX FREE INCOME FUND
/s/Steven J. Gray
Steven J. Gray
Vice President and Co-Secretary
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THAT S&P MAALOT HAS REAFFIRMED THE COMPANY'S ilA+ CREDIT RATING AND THE COMPANY'S STABLE RATING OUTLOOK
- Korea Blockchain Week 2022 Kicks Off in Seoul
- Centerstone Provides Notice of Data Security Incident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!