Form 497J CITIZENSSELECT FUNDS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
August 3, 2021
and Exchange Commission
Office of Filings and Information Services
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
RE: CitizensSelect Funds (the "Registrant")
- Dreyfus Institutional Preferred Treasury Securities Money Market Fund (the "Fund")
1933 Act File No.: 333-82876
1940 Act File No.: 811-21035
CIK No.: 0001167368
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the form of Prospectuses for the above-referenced Fund that would have been filed under paragraph (b) or (c) of this section does not differ from that contained in the most recent amendment, Post-Effective Amendment No. 46 to the Registration Statement, electronically filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 27, 2021.
Please address any comments or questions to my attention at (412) 236-3018.
/s/ Nicole B. Evoy
Nicole B. Evoy
- Futures rise as taper fears fade
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Oil prices rise on tight supply, renewed risk appetite
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
- Roku (ROKU) Stock Gains on Upgrade to Buy at Guggenheim, Tailwainds and Catalyst Path Remain Strong Says Analyst
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Invesco Ltd.: Form 8.3 - Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc.
- Constellium to supply aluminium structural components for the new all-electric Ford F-150 Lightning
- Tim Lamb Group's Ken Koehler Brokers Chapman Auto Group's Two Dealership Acquisition In Arizona
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!