Form 497J BUFFALO FUNDS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
615 E. Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
August 3, 2021
VIA EDGAR TRANSMISSION
United States Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: Buffalo Funds (the “Trust”)
Securities Act Registration No: 333-56018
Investment Company Act Registration No: 811-10303
Dear Sir or Madam:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “1933 Act”), as amended, and pursuant to the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, and the regulations thereunder, the Trust, on behalf of its series, Buffalo Discovery Fund, Buffalo Dividend Focus Fund, Buffalo Early Stage Growth Fund, Buffalo Flexible Income Fund, Buffalo Growth Fund, Buffalo High Yield Fund, Buffalo International Fund, Buffalo Large Cap Fund, Buffalo Mid Cap Fund and Buffalo Small Cap Fund (collectively, the “Funds”), hereby certifies that the form of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(b) or (c) under the 1933 Act would not have differed from that contained in the most recent amendment for the Fund dated July 29, 2021, and filed electronically as Post-Effective Amendment No. 65 to the Funds’ Registration Statement on Form N-1A on July 27, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the enclosed, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned at (414) 765-6115.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Adam W. Smith
Adam W. Smith
For U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
- Stocks find relief in Evergrande deal
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Italy’s Eolo Expands Allot NetworkSecure License to Meet Growing Demand for Cybersecurity Services
- Pfizer and BioNTech Expand Collaboration with U.S. to Provide 500 Million Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Doses at Not-For-Profit Price for Donation to Poorest Countries
- One Identity Announces 2021 User and Partner Conference, One Identity Resilience, to Connect Global Experts on Unified Identity Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!