Form 497J BNY Mellon Investment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
February 3, 2023
Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of Filings and Information Services
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
Mellon Investment Funds I
- BNY Mellon Diversified Emerging Markets Fund
- BNY Mellon International Equity Fund
- BNY Mellon Small Cap Growth Fund
- BNY Mellon Small Cap Value Fund
- BNY Mellon Small/Mid Cap Growth Fund
1933 Act File No.: 33-08214
1940 Act File No.: 811-04813
CIK No.: 0000799295
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the form of Prospectus for the above-referenced Funds and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under paragraph (b) or (c) of this section does not differ from that contained in the most recent amendment, Post-Effective Amendment No. 215 to the Registration Statement, electronically filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on January 27, 2023.
Please address any comments or questions to my attention at (412) 234-2722.
/s/ Lori Close
- Wall Street spikes as Fed hints at rate hike pause
- Fed Day: '25bps seems the most likely, and best outcome' - JPMorgan
- U.S. Fed delivers small rate hike amid global banking turmoil
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise
- Meme stocks rally after GameStop posts surprise fourth-quarter profit
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIO Leadership: The Female Tech Leader as Enterprise Change Agent Will Power the Discussion at the 2023 Global Women in Technology Summit on April 13
- Maxx Sports TV, Inc. Licenses Robotic Multi-Camera Live-Streaming Technology for European Rally Racing
- Fifth Third Bank to Increase Prime Lending Rate to 8.00%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!