Form 497J BNY MELLON RESEARCH GROW
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
July 5, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of Filings and Information Services
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
Mellon Research Growth Fund, Inc.
1933 Act File No.: 2-33733
1940 Act File No.: 811-01899
CIK No.: 0000030162
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the form of Prospectus, that would have been filed under paragraph (b) or (c) of this section does not differ from that contained in the most recent amendment, Post-Effective Amendment No. 93 to the Registration Statement, electronically filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 27, 2022.
Please address any comments or questions to my attention at 412-234-2521.
/s/ Olivia M. Pollock
Olivia M. Pollock
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THAT S&P MAALOT HAS REAFFIRMED THE COMPANY'S ilA+ CREDIT RATING AND THE COMPANY'S STABLE RATING OUTLOOK
- Foremost Lithium Announces First Anniversary Option Payment for the Jean Lake Lithium-Gold Property Snow Lake, Manitoba
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!