Form 497 Virtus Strategy Trust
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virtus AllianzGI Emerging Markets Consumer Fund,
a series of Virtus Strategy Trust (the “Trust”)
Supplement dated December 8, 2021 to the Summary Prospectuses,
Statutory Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information (“SAI”),
each dated February 1, 2021, as supplemented
Important Notice to Investors
Effective December 7, 2021, the Virtus AllianzGI Emerging Markets Consumer Fund (the “Fund”) was liquidated pursuant to a Plan of Liquidation. The Fund has ceased operations and is no longer available for sale. Accordingly, all references to the Fund are deleted from its Statutory Prospectus and SAI, and its Summary Prospectus is no longer valid.
Investors should retain this supplement with the Prospectuses and
SAI for future reference.
VST 8060B/AGI EM Consumer Closed (12/2021)
- Wall Street ends down as markets whipsaw ahead of Fed meeting
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Falls 4% Despite Q2 Beat
- Equities Selloff Isn't Over Yet, Stay Defensive and Prepare for S&P 500 Below 4,000 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Up 2% on Q4 Beat and Raise
- Euro falls to one-month low as Ukraine tensions simmer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core One Labs’ Akome Biotech Signs Research Agreement with University of Barcelona, Faculty of Pharmacy and Food Sciences
- MRM Health to Present at the 6th Microbiome Movement Drug Development Europe Summit
- Tryg shares are traded ex-dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!