Form 497 VELA Funds
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VELA Income Opportunities Fund
(a series of VELA Funds)
Supplement dated November 30, 2022 to the Prospectus and the Summary Prospectus each dated March 30, 2022, as amended
This Supplement updates and supersedes any contrary information contained in the Prospectus and the Summary Prospectus.
Important Notice Regarding Change in Investment Policy for the Fund
The Board of Trustees of VELA Funds approved a change to the Fund. The change, described below, will become effective on or about January 29, 2023 (the “Effective Date”).
On the Effective Date, the following non-fundamental investment policy will be adopted and supersede the Fund’s current non-fundamental investment policy to invest, under normal market conditions, at least 80% of its net assets in dividend income producing securities:
The fund, under normal market conditions, invests at least 80% of its net assets in income producing securities.
* * * * *
This supplement provides new information beyond that contained in the Prospectus and the Summary Prospectus, each dated March 30, 2022, as amended, and should be read in conjunction with those documents. The Prospectus has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is incorporated herein by reference.
Please retain this supplement for future reference.
- Futures fall with eyes on earnings
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
- Catalent surges over 20% on Danaher takeover interest, Wall Street mixed on deal
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oxford BioDynamics’ Prostate Screening EpiSwitch® Blood Test Significantly Enhances Overall Detection Accuracy For At Risk Men
- EV Nickel - Final Assays for CarLang A Zone- Reports 297.5 metres of 0.28% Ni. The A Zone Represents 20% of the Prosepective Trend
- RaDaR(R) Assay Demonstrates Clinical Potential for Helping Oncologists Determine Whether or Not Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Patients Undergo Radical Surgery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!