Form 497 Tactical Investment Seri
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TACTICAL INVESTMENT SERIES TRUST
Tactical Moderate Allocation Fund
Class A Shares (TFAUX)
Class I Shares (TFAUX)
Supplement dated August 17, 2022
To the Fund’s Prospectus
Statement of Additional Information (“SAI”)
April 30, 2022
This Supplement revises information in the Fund’s prospectus and SAI, which can be obtained by calling us at 1-877-974-3787, visiting us at www.tfafunds.com, or writing to us at 4300 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 100, Fairway, KS 66205 to request a free copy.
The Board of Trustees (the “Board”) of Tactical Investment Series Trust (the “Trust”) has approved a Plan of Liquidation (the “Plan”) for Tactical Moderate Allocation Fund, became effective on August 15, 2022. Tactical Fund Advisors, LLC (the “Adviser”), the Fund’s investment adviser, recommended that the Board approve the Plan due to the underperformance of the Fund, its developing competition with other funds in the Trust, as well as the opinion of the Adviser that the liquidation is in the best interest of the Fund’s shareholders. Based on the Adviser’s recommendations and after careful consideration, the Board has concluded that it is in the best interest of the Fund’s shareholders to liquidate the Fund at the close of business on September 16, 2022 (the “Liquidation Date”).
Effective immediately, the Fund is closed to new and subsequent investments. As shareholders redeem shares of the Fund between the date of this Supplement and the Liquidation Date, the Fund may not be able to maintain its stated investment goal and other investment policies. Accordingly, the Fund may deviate from its stated investment goal and other investment policies during the period between the date of this Supplement and the Liquidation Date.
Before the Liquidation Date, shareholders may continue to reinvest dividends and distributions in the Fund or redeem their shares until the liquidation. Any remaining shareholders on the Liquidation Date will receive a distribution of their remaining investment value in full liquidation of the Fund based on the instruction listed on your account. The sale or liquidation of your shares will generally be a taxable event. You should consult your tax advisor about your tax situation.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your financial advisor directly or the Fund toll-free at 1-877-974-3787.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng Announces Vehicle Delivery Results for September and Third Quarter 2022; G9 Flagship SUV deliveries started in September
- Albertsons Companies, in cooperation with Old Europe Cheese, voluntarily recalls select ReadyMeals and in-store prepared items made with certain cheeses due to potential Listeria monocytogenes contami
- The Walt Disney Company Forces Channel Blackout for Millions of DISH TV and SLING TV Customers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!