Form 497 PRUDENTIAL SERIES FUND
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE PRUDENTIAL SERIES FUND
PSF Natural Resources Portfolio
Supplement dated May 25, 2022 to the
Currently Effective Summary Prospectus, Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information
This supplement should be read in conjunction with the currently effective Prospectus (the Prospectus) and Statement of Additional Information (SAI) for The Prudential Series Fund (the Trust) and the Summary Prospectus relating to the PSF Natural Resources Portfolio (the Portfolio), a series of the Trust. The Portfolio discussed in this supplement may not be available under your variable contract. For more information about the portfolios available under your variable contract, please refer to your contract prospectus.
On May 17, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) announced that Allianz Global Investors U.S. LLC (AllianzGI), which currently serves as a subadviser to the Portfolio, agreed to plead guilty to criminal securities fraud in connection with an options trading strategy that was unrelated to the Portfolio. As a consequence, AllianzGI is disqualified from providing subadvisory services to registered investment companies, including the Portfolio, and the SEC has granted AllianzGI a brief transition period to transition subadvisory responsibilities for the Portfolio to another subadviser. AllianzGI will continue to serve as the Portfolio’s subadviser until replaced by one or more subadvisers. The Manager expects that AllianzGI will be replaced as subadviser to the Portfolio by no later than July 26, 2022. Portfolio shareholders will receive additional information regarding any such subadviser replacement(s) after the Board has approved the subadviser change.
THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD BE READ AND RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunocore announces the presentation of initial data from the Phase 1 ImmTAV® trial for chronic Hepatitis B at the EASL International Liver Congress™
- Hertz Sponsors New Porsche Racecar to Compete in 2023 FIA World Endurance Championship
- Antios Therapeutics' ATI-2173 Demonstrates Suppression of Hepatitis B Virus in Phase 2a Study; ATI-1428 and ATI-1645 Exhibit Potent Antiviral Activity in a Nonclinical Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!