Form 497 PRUCO LIFE VARIABLE UNIV
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT
PRUCO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Pruco Life PRUvider Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life Variable Insurance Account
Pruco Life Variable Universal Account
Supplement dated May 24, 2022,
Statement of Additional Information dated May 1, 2022,
Variable Appreciable Life®, Variable Universal Life, Variable Life Insurance,
PRUviderSM Variable Appreciable Life®, PruLife® Custom Premier, PruLife® Custom Premier II,
VUL Protector®, and PruLife® SVUL Protector® Contracts
This supplement updates and amends certain information contained in the current statement of additional information for your variable universal life insurance Contract, as well as any subsequent supplements thereto. You should read this supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
The first paragraph in the Services And Third-Party Administration Agreements subsection is hereby deleted and replaced with the following.
Pruco Life and Prudential have entered into a Service Agreement pursuant to which Prudential furnishes to Pruco Life various services, including preparation, maintenance, and filing of accounts, books, records, and other documents required under federal or state law, and various other accounting, administrative, and legal services, which are customarily performed by the officers and employees of Prudential. Pruco Life reimburses Prudential for its costs in providing such services. Under this Agreement, Pruco Life has reimbursed Prudential $150,352,890 in 2021, $184,645,604 in 2020, and $168,014,543 in 2019, of which the life business accounted for $75,479,078, $70,424,886, and $48,407,131, respectively.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT WITH YOUR STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
VAL1, VUL1, VLI1, SVAL, PCP1, PCP2, PCP214, PCP215, PCP219, VULP, VULP14, VULP15, VULP18, VULP21, SVULP, SVULP20, SVULP21
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. Declares 2022 Second-Quarter Cash Dividend
- ETF Managers Group (ETFMG) Announces Closure of Two ETFs
- California teen receives special high school graduation while hospitalized in Arizona for paralyzing injuries from diving accident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!