Form 497 PRUCO LIFE VARIABLE UNIV
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT
PRUCO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Pruco Life PRUvider Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life Variable Insurance Account
Pruco Life Variable Universal Account
Supplement dated May 24, 2022,
Statement of Additional Information dated May 1, 2022,
Variable Appreciable Life®, Variable Universal Life, Variable Life Insurance,
PRUviderSM Variable Appreciable Life®, PruLife® Custom Premier, PruLife® Custom Premier II,
VUL Protector®, and PruLife® SVUL Protector® Contracts
This supplement updates and amends certain information contained in the current statement of additional information for your variable universal life insurance Contract, as well as any subsequent supplements thereto. You should read this supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
The first paragraph in the Services And Third-Party Administration Agreements subsection is hereby deleted and replaced with the following.
Pruco Life and Prudential have entered into a Service Agreement pursuant to which Prudential furnishes to Pruco Life various services, including preparation, maintenance, and filing of accounts, books, records, and other documents required under federal or state law, and various other accounting, administrative, and legal services, which are customarily performed by the officers and employees of Prudential. Pruco Life reimburses Prudential for its costs in providing such services. Under this Agreement, Pruco Life has reimbursed Prudential $150,352,890 in 2021, $184,645,604 in 2020, and $168,014,543 in 2019, of which the life business accounted for $75,479,078, $70,424,886, and $48,407,131, respectively.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT WITH YOUR STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
VAL1, VUL1, VLI1, SVAL, PCP1, PCP2, PCP214, PCP215, PCP219, VULP, VULP14, VULP15, VULP18, VULP21, SVULP, SVULP20, SVULP21
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunocore announces the presentation of initial data from the Phase 1 ImmTAV® trial for chronic Hepatitis B at the EASL International Liver Congress™
- Cactus Option Announced at the End of June That It Will Promote Inclusive Finance and Invest in Educational Public Welfare Activities Around the World on 7/6.
- Country Roads RV Center Announces Current Promotions and Featured Dealership Model for June, 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!